Dr. Ruth Miron-Schleider is the Owner, Broker, and Managing Director of MIRON PROPERTIES, with more than 30 years of experience. She is a Certified Residential Specialist, a Senior Real Estate Specialist, and an Accredited Buyer Representative. As a former concert pianist, Ruth holds a Master’s Degree from Juilliard, as well as a second Master’s Degree and a Doctorate from Columbia University.
Ruth is a member of the Greater Bergen Realtors, New Jersey Multiple Listing Service, Graduate Realtor Institute, and the National Association of Realtors. Ruth has set the standard of excellence for her clients as well as for her team of talented agents at MIRON PROPERTIES. As the industry’s expert, Ruth is frequently called upon to share her insight for various local and national publications.
Dr. Miron-Schleider has been a consistent award-winning, top multi-million dollar producer. She has been the recipient of the New Jersey Association of Realtors’ Circle of Excellence Award every single year since 1999! Ruth was also voted as The Jewish Standard’s Reader’s Choice #1 Realtor every single year since 2015. Ruth has twice been the recipient of the New Jersey Association of Realtors Distinguished Sales Club Award. She has also been named by BERGEN Magazine as an Elite Bergen County Top Real Estate Agent every single year since 2017.
Ruth resides in Bergen County with her husband, Dr. Michael Schleider. Despite the substantial time commitment of managing her business and serving the needs of her clients, Ruth devotes considerable time to philanthropic endeavors. She is a life member of Hadassah and a long-standing member of the UJA Federation’s Business and Professional Women’s Division. When her schedule permits it, Ruth loves working out at her favorite gym, and enjoys cooking for family and friends, hiking and travel.
Ruth specializes in fine homes, new constructions, commercial and residential leases, and luxury condominiums and townhouses. She can be reached at: 201.906.6024 and via email at: Ruth@MironProperties.com
- Broker/Owner, MIRON PROPERTIES: 2010 – present
- Broker/Sales Associate, Prominent Properties/Sotheby’s International Realty: 1997 – 2010
- Realtor/Sales Representative, Lopatin Realty, Inc.: 1995 – 1997
- Rental and Sales Representative, Weichert Realtors: 1988 – 1995
- Real Estate Sales Representative, J.C. Kapas & Co., Real Estate Inc., 1987 – 1988.
- Broker/Sales Associate
- ABR—Accredit Buyer Representative
- CRS—Certified Residential Specialist
- GRI—Graduate Realtor Institute
- SRES—Senior Real Estate Specialist
- A highly successful, top multi-million dollar producer
- A seasoned Realtor and a top-notch negotiator
- A tireless, detail-oriented, problem-solving professional
- A discrete and dedicated advocate, committed to total client satisfaction
- An intellectually curious perfectionist who keeps abreast of technological advances as well as professional, financial, ethical and legal developments
- Columbia University – Doctor of Education, 1983
- Columbia University – Master of Education, 1983
- The Juilliard School of Music – Master of Science, 1967
- The Juilliard School of Music – Bachelor of Music, 1966
Honors and Awards
- Israel National Piano Competition, First Prize Winner
- Mozart Piano Competition Award
- Baroness de Rothschild Fellowship
- Juilliard School of Music Scholarship
- Extensive concertizing in Israel and U.S., including appearances in Town Hall, Madison Square Garden, and radio station WQXR